Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to build and design digital flagship products crucial to our clients’ business needs. We’re one of the largest independent digital firms in the US and some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo and more! Check out what others are saying about us.
The Business Development Team at WillowTree is responsible for all our client-side activity and have successfully won world-class businesses as clients. The team is comprised of igital professionals that operate somewhere between the worlds of consultants and agencies. It is an extremely creative and dynamic group, and they work diligently to establish tight partnerships with our clients.
The Business Development Administrative Coordinator will ensure the smooth operation and administrative functionality of the Business Development team. Success in this role will be accomplished through stellar and organized calendar scheduling and coordination, clear and effective communication with clients, thoughtful and organized booking of travel, and being highly adaptable to the ever-changing needs and priorities of the Business Development team.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of administrative experience
- You have experience working closely with and supporting C-Suite/Executive teams
- You have had exposure with managing multiple busy schedules (i.e. being able to understand what can be moved, and what can't, the timing of meetings when booking teammates, etc.)
- You have expertise in arranging domestic and/or international travel, including flights, hotels, and rental vehicles
- You have experience in planning a meeting or event
- You’re comfortable managing multiple priorities and ambiguity
- You have a strong appreciation for organization and details while having a client services mentality
- You’re a welcoming and accommodating individual with excellent communication skills
- You’re proficient in G-Suite (including Google Calendars).
- You have the drive to suggest new processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- You have expertise and an understanding of legal agreements and contracts.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.