Recruitment Marketing Strategist
Do you believe employer brand is much more than a logo? Are you a storyteller who enjoys creating compelling and targeted content? Do you know that recruitment marketing is much more than posting a job on Twitter? Do you have ideas on what could make this opening paragraph even better?
If yes, read on!
WillowTree is incredibly proud of our amazing team and culture, and we want to share our story and value prop with the right talent — in an authentic way. In today’s candidate-driven market, we’re looking for someone to bridge the gap between recruiting and marketing. As a Recruitment Marketing Strategist, you’ll work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop new and creative strategies to amplify WillowTree’s brand and target and engage both active and passive candidates.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Manage the recruitment marketing lifecycle — create messaging that reflects our EVP, identify target talent, and continuously evaluate the effectiveness of outreach
- Drive qualified applicants to WillowTree's open positions through long and short-term marketing strategies
- Leverage social media and sourcing tools to identify candidates with specialized skill sets in the digital industry
- Differentiate WillowTree through personalized and creative outreach that will resonate with candidates in a competitive digital talent market
- Drive qualified prospects to open roles through digital marketing strategies and convert passive candidates to active candidates by conducting follow-up calls with prospective candidates
- Increase click, open, and response rates of outbound recruitment marketing
- Build and nurture a talent network/community —even if candidates aren’t actively looking
- Keep up to date with evolving technologies, market trends, competitor landscapes, and job seeker behaviors to inform your marketing
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to anticipate upcoming hiring needs
Strengths you can bring to our team:
- A strong focus on brand awareness, social engagement, and lead generation
- Experience writing creative and engaging copy that will resonate with our target audience
- An editor’s mindset with a strong attention to detail
- A strategic approach to recruitment channels and messaging
- Experience creating and executing email campaigns
- A data-driven approach to evaluate efficacy/ROI (e.g. A/B tests)
- Commitment to building diverse and inclusive teams
- Experience with outbound marketing, SEO, and targeted advertising
- Experience with diversity recruitment and sourcing including best channels, tools, etc.
- Experience with a CRM or ATS
- Experience working on a distributed team
We care about your total well-being and our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support. Part of your professional development at WillowTree will include an annual conference, mentorship, and dedicated time to innovate.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.