Do you want to build best-in-class Xamarin apps, while still appreciating the strengths of native development? Do you admire iOS and Android each for their unique strengths? Are you async / awaiting the best job of your life?
If so, then keep reading!
WillowTree is looking for Xamarin Software Developers to join our team.
- Demonstrated professional experience working in a Xamarin development environment and related ecosystems
- Passion for learning and working with the latest technologies
- Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Familiarity with software design patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVM)
- Knowledge of Android and iOS platforms is a definite plus
- Ability to engage technical and non-technical stakeholders with new technologies and solutions
- Architect, develop, and deploy scalable apps with a focus on craftsmanship
- Implement beautiful designs and animations with an eye for performance and user experience
- Collaborate with an agile, cross functional team
- Research and champion new technologies and methodologies
- Participate in code reviews and collaborate with other team members on all things Xamarin
Founded in 2007, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to make a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.
Want a peek at what it’s like to work at WillowTree?