WillowTree’s UX Design Team plays a central role in helping our clients envision and design the experience of their mobile products. As a UX Designer, you will design mobile product experiences from ideation to execution for clients across industries. You'll participate in research, conceptual design, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design. You will collaborate closely with our UX strategists and software engineers to produce beautiful solutions, and bring your designs to life through emerging technologies. We are looking for someone who can give form to their ideas and iterate on them while paying attention to every detail.
- are strong visual and interactive designers, as well as experts in designing for a diverse set of screens, operating systems, and challenges
- Understand how to apply user-centered design to consumer, enterprise, and b2b products
- are passionate about solving business problems through great design
- can communicate ideas in ways that are both effective and captivating
- are experienced at regularly presenting designs to clients and other designers, whether internal (product-side experience) or external (agency experience)
- have experience using the following design tools: Sketch, InVision, Principle, Zeplin, and UserTesting.com
*Along with your resume, be sure to include a link to your portfolio or PDF samples that demonstrate your best design work.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, Design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.<p
Want a peek at what it’s like to work at WillowTree?