Are you extraordinarily detail-oriented? Do you pride yourself on your ability to successfully manage designers, developers, clients, and deadlines? Do you have a technical background, and love putting it to use to help bridge the gap of understanding between teams? Do you have a passion for mobile technology and the places it can take us now and in the future?
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
WillowTree thrives at working on cutting-edge applications for a wide array of clients, industries, and platforms. As a Project Manager you’ll excel at quickly becoming a subject matter expert to understand the client’s business problem. You’ll work on a team of business analysts, designers, engineers and QA to build great products for our clients.
To Be Successful you:
- Have experience managing large software development projects from start to finish
- Have a remarkable talent for prioritizing
- Can ‘talk the talk’ with UX designers and software developers
- Enjoy being an advocate for your team
- Know what Agile means in your current position, but understand how many ways it can be implemented
- Are responsible for or contribute to estimations, milestones, dependencies, etc.
- Are natural being the Team Leader- keeping people focused and motivated
- Rock a meeting by adhering to an agenda, keeping people on task and leaving with clear deliverables
- Understand how to communicate effectively with a wide variety of professionals
- Agency experience with a wide variety of clients and verticals
- Multi-platform project experience
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, Design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.
Want a peek at what it’s like to work at WillowTree?