WillowTree thrives at working on cutting-edge applications for a wide array of clients, industries, and platforms. As a Project Manager, you’ll excel by quickly becoming a subject matter expert to understand the client’s business and technical problems. You’ll work on a team of business analysts, designers, engineers, and QA to build great products for our clients.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Have experience managing large software development projects from start to finish
- Enjoy being an advocate for their team
- Know what Agile means in their current position, but understand how many ways it can be implemented
- Are natural team leaders who can successfully keep people focused and motivated
- A remarkable talent for prioritizing
- Ability to ‘talk the talk’ with UX designers and software developers
- Effective communication with a wide variety of disciplines
- Can rock a meeting by adhering to an agenda, keeping people on task and leaving with clear deliverables
- Are responsible for or contribute to estimations, milestones, dependencies, etc.
- Agency experience with a wide variety of clients and verticals
- Multi-platform project experience
- In-depth technical knowledge
- Passion for mobile and tech
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, Design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.
Want a peek at what it’s like to work at WillowTree?