If you have this kind of experience, we'd like to talk to you.
- clearly envision and articulate business requirements through presentations as well as documentation & carry those business requirements through the UX of the product
- expertly communicate UX decisions to senior level stakeholders, and understand how to 'teach' design to clients
- demonstrate successful product launches from previous UX roles
- understand what 'just enough' user research is, and know how to execute on those principles
- passionate about making awesome software and have a blast while doing it
- agency experience
- significant mobile product design experience
- experience with ROI/metrics-informed UX design
- expert Adobe CS/CC & Omnigraffle skills
- experience managing complex, high-profile multiplatform/multiscreen projects
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, Design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.
Want a peek at what it’s like to work at WillowTree?