If you've answered "yes" to the above questions, we'd like to talk to you.
- Have stellar Android development skills
- Have friendly personalities
- Are able to collaborate with other developers and our clients
- Built a few Android apps (published is a plus!)
- Embraces new technologies (maybe you've heard of some of Square's open source efforts)
- Understands quality code and architecture
- Knows that AOSP is the one true platform
- Appreciates an app that uses Material Design
*Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile.We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.