Do writing and reading great code make you smile? Do you want to work with like-minded people that continuously push each other to be better in a friendly, non-egotistical environment? Do you want to make a huge impact by solving challenges for some of the world’s largest and best-known companies and brands?
We are looking for strong software developers who understand that delivering quality is really about craftsmanship and collaboration. At WillowTree, we look for people who have a strong core understanding of software engineering best practices, a real passion for building products people love to use, a helpful attitude to fellow teammates, and the belief that lifelong learning is necessary to being a better software engineer.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Have stellar development skills
- Have friendly personalities
- Are able to collaborate with other developers, designers, and our clients
- Top-notch software engineering skills
- Ability to quickly learn new languages, platforms, and tools
- Curiosity to explore and learn what you don’t know
- Built a few apps (published is a plus!)
- Desire to work with new technologies
- Strong understanding of quality code and architecture
*Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in the industry. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!