Do you want to build best-of-class web applications for mobile and desktop web?
Do you want to work with talented developers using cutting-edge tech like React and the latest goodies available only in ES2015/16? Do you have strong opinions (weakly held) about which Flux implementation deserves to finally win out?
If a few of these sound like you, we'd love to talk.
To be Successful
You need to have exceptional frontend web skills, a friendly personality, and the ability to collaborate with other developers and our clients.
Requirements* You have experience working on complex software development projects.
* You know JS, CSS, and HTML inside and out.
* You’ve built something cool using React, Backbone, or some other client-side MV* framework.
* Know SASS, Less, or another CSS preprocessor. (Potential bonus points if
you've built your own toolkit that sits on top of your preprocessor of
* You should be just as (or more) likely to look for your answers in framework source code than on SO (and also understand that official documentation should almost always be the first stop).
* You appreciate being called a hacker.
Along with your resume submission, please include at least one app example including source code. If you have a GitHub account, please include that as well.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, Design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.
Want a peek at what it’s like to work at WillowTree?