Analytics Architects at WillowTree lead the strategy, specification, execution, and visualization of analytics and reporting for our multi-platform software projects. They work directly with our clients to understand high-level business goals and guide the analytics process. They define what data need to be collected, as well as how and why to collect them. They play a key, client-facing role on project teams starting in the strategy phase, and continuing through design, implementation, and support.
To Be Successful, you:
- Have experience creating analytics specifications for web and/or mobile products that have shipped
- Have significant agency-side experience working with business or marketing teams for clients; or significant product-side experience leading or participating in the reporting capability of the company
- Have strong business sensibilities balanced with technical know-how so you can effectively identify and translate high-level business objectives to reportable metrics
- Can ‘talk the talk’ with UX and technical teams
- Know the tools — Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, New Relic, etc. — old school, new school, doesn’t matter. You know how reporting tools work and can pick up new ones with ease
- Can create meaningful dashboards or reports from the data
- Are a strong communicator and presenter
Founded in 2007, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to make a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.
Want a peek at what it’s like to work at WillowTree?