Yodle, the leading provider of online marketing services for over 45,000 local businesses, wanted to create an app to help their clients save time and money by allowing them to manage jobs from anywhere in the field. Their solution needed to include custom web views, handle a plethora of complex business logic, and enable users to transition away from using paper-based forms at job sites to be successful.
ServiceTask Field Management is the powerful, intuitively designed mobile app for iOS and Android that allows Yodle’s clients to work faster and smarter from anywhere in the field.
To ensure the app could handle complex business logic for each of Yodle’s clients, WillowTree’s Software Engineers stuck to a tight schedule, working closely with Yodle to break obstacles down into smaller parts until the app’s custom web views were perfected. Developers also built out functionality that allows Yodle’s clients to:
- Work in areas with little or no internet connectivity
- Manage job details and view daily or monthly schedules
- See where crews are by viewing the company calendar
- Receive real-time job status notifications and updates
- View customer profiles and important job information
- Get directions to job sites via Google Maps
- Easily track time spent at each job
- Take photos at job sites and store notes in the app